domingo, 19 de agosto de 2012

Questions 15 and 16

Why is purple the best color?
-Lei

Yo Lei Lei Lei! #A020F0 is the best color BECAUSE I SAY SO! And since I rule the world my word is THE word. Just kidding. Purple is the best color because it won the contest. Every 7654324567890 million years there's a contest, more like a pageant, in which all colors, (even those indistinguishable by the Human Eye) compete for the Best Color in the Universe title. So, for about 7654324567889 million years purple will still be the best color! ^^.

Shaina, why is your ass so round, beautiful and perfect?
-b1gd1ck

Woah! $m@lld1ck is still in town! Well, you see, once I was watching E! and this reality show called Doctor 90210 was on. I instantly became fascinated by his skills, so I gave him a call, got an appointment and BAM! He worked his magic on my derrière! I recommend him 100%, maybe you should have a talk with him about your little issue, if you know what I mean...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario